CS&MS – OB/GYN
Ricky Leff, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Board Cerified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Leff graduated from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta and completed his OB/GYN residency at memorial Health University Center, Savannah, Georgia.
- Obstetrics, including VBAC.
- Laparoscopic-assisted vaginal Hysterectomy
- Urinary incontinence surgery with Suburethral Sling placement.
- Prolapse treatment with pessaries or surgery.
- IUD placement for contraception.
- Laparoscopic surgery for Endometriosis or Adhesions.
- Transvaginal ultrasound available in the office performed by the Physician.
- Infertility treatment including Clomid and Metformin.
Michelle Baber, MSN, ARNP-BC
Michelle received her undergraduate at Chipola College, her bachelors of science in nursing at the University of Florida, and her MSN with a concentration in FNP at Samford University. Michelle is a Jackson county native and plans on residing in Jackson County long term.
Michelle states that she is, “looking forward to working closely with Dr. Leff in caring for the women of Jackson County and the surrounding areas.”
Monday - Thursday
Telephone: (850) 482-5787
Fax: (850) 482-8108
4298 5th Avenue
Marianna, FL 32446
Click here to view the map