CS&MS – General Surgery
We appreciate the opportunity to see you and discuss your healthcare needs and concerns. Within our practice, our team is committed to the following:
- Providing compassionate care and courteous service
- Listening to your concerns and questions so you will have the information you need regarding your medical care, surgical options, and treatments.
- Recommending treatments based on your individual needs.
- Respecting your privacy.
- Understanding your wishes regarding your care.
- Communicating with your other physicians and health care providers.
Confidence in Our Experience
Your General Surgeons are nationally certified by the American Board of Surgery. They have combined surgical experience of 60 years. Your Surgeons provide weekend and evening emergency services to ensure you have the highest quality to care always available.
- General Surgery Consultation and Treatment of:
- gallbladder disease
- thyroid disease
- reflux disease
- colon disease
- rectal bleeding
- abscess and wound care
- abdominal pain
- Minimally invasive surgery-also known as laparoscopic surgery
- Endoscopic procedures-upper endoscopy, colonoscopies; ERCP
- Breast Care-evaluation and treatment of:
- We offer Biopsy:
- ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- sterotactic biopsy
- sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Male Sterilization
- Minor office-based surgery:
- skin masses
- ingrown toenails
VeChai Arunakul, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Arunakul is board certified in General Surgery. He graduated from
the University of Florida Medical School in Gainesville, and completed
his residency at Greenville Hospital System in South Carolina.
Teresa Goodpaster, M.D.
Dr. Goodpaster is board certified in General Surgery. She graduated from
Uniformed Services University School of Medicine and completed her
residency in General Surgery at Wright State University Program in
Stacy Harbin, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Harbin is board certified in General Surgery. He graduated from the
Medical College of Georgia and completed residency at the Medical Center
of Central Georgia, Macon, where he was Chief Resident.
Monday - Thursday
7:30 to 1:30 Friday
Telephone: (850) 482-0017
After Hours: (850) 482-0017
Fax: (850) 482-0018
3051 6th Street
Marianna, FL 32446
Click here to view the map