CS&MS – General Surgery
We appreciate the opportunity to see you and discuss your healthcare needs and concerns. Within our practice, our team is committed to the following:
- Providing compassionate care and courteous service
- Listening to your concerns and questions so you will have the information you need regarding your medical care, surgical options, and treatments.
- Recommending treatments based on your individual needs.
- Respecting your privacy.
- Understanding your wishes regarding your care.
- Communicating with your other physicians and health care providers.
Confidence in Our Experience
Your General Surgeons are nationally certified by the American Board of Surgery. They provide weekend and evening emergency services to ensure you have the highest quality to care always available.
- General Surgery Consultation and Treatment of:
- gallbladder disease
- thyroid disease
- reflux disease
- colon disease
- rectal bleeding
- abscess and wound care
- abdominal pain
- Minimally invasive surgery-also known as laparoscopic surgery
- Endoscopic procedures-upper endoscopy, colonoscopies; ERCP
- Breast Care-evaluation and treatment of:
- We offer Biopsy:
- ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- sterotactic biopsy
- sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Male Sterilization
- Minor office-based surgery:
- skin masses
- ingrown toenails
VeChai Arunakul, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Arunakul is board certified in General Surgery. He graduated from the University of Florida Medical School in Gainesville, and completed his residency at Greenville Hospital System in South Carolina.
Richard G. Brunner, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Brunner is board certified in General Surgery. She graduated from Uniformed Services University School of Medicine and completed her residency in General Surgery at Wright State University Program in Dayton, Ohio.
Holly J. Sims, ARNP
Holly's practice philosophy is centered on educating the patient. She holds a Master's of Science in Nursing from The Florida State University, Tallahassee, and is Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the ANCC. She holds Advanced Wound Care Education/Certification and is currently pursuing certification as a Diabetes Educator.
Monday - Thursday
7:30 to 1:30 Friday
Telephone: (850) 482-0017
After Hours: (850) 482-0017
Fax: (850) 482-0018
4295 Third Avenue
Marianna, FL 32446